Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Do I know you? You look familiar....

I hear this very often. So often that I realize that I have one of those faces that people just seem to know. It makes me laugh and I know I sound smug, but when people ask me...Do I know you? You look familiar...Did you go to such and such highschool...etc I always respond, "I just have one of those faces". Now sometimes these folk actually do know me, like one woman who went to my highschool 'course I did not recognize her...Really really weird but its something I notice that happends to me very frequently. Why do I post this? I don't really know but I just thought it was a funny quirk about me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* No no... you don't just have "one of those faces", you are the guy from The Keg commercial! It's subliminal, they just don't realise it! ;-)

11:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: