Saturday, June 10, 2006

Shicane

A Shicane is a quick "esse" in the road often found on race tracks and found all over Tuscany. Today I drove about 200 km, like a bitch in heat up and down and around all kind of curves. Shame. Almost shit myself twice and did once. I can't even tell you how crazy the bike riding will be here in Tuscany and I fear that I might collapse half way up some of these hills. Shame again. I have taken some photos but like an asshole I do not have the right UBS cable (fuck Kodak and all the Eastman's still alive). I am so tired but have to do some reading and some accounting before tomorrow. I start my official tour Tuesday. Once again, shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: