Friday, June 23, 2006

Helter Swelter

I rode 36 km in 40 degree heat up and down hills. fuck it was not pleasat. Then i foudn out that this 5 star hotel we stayed in threw out a clients print because they thought it was garbage, no im sorry, no its my fault, the tell me it disappeared. that was their fucken excuse it dissappeared. how the fuck does something dissappear? I told them it was unacceptable (I was sweating in bike shorts with my balls at eye level. and the short hair bitch tells me these things happen even in 5 star hotel. needless to say i was not pleased and i was and continue to be a huge prick to them. tonight we have dinner there let me see how i can fuck with them, i wont be happy till i make the bitch cry. thats how they do it on the Apprentice right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: