Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ghost Nun

OK so for those of you who have been reading my blog, you may have heard of the ghost nun who lives in the old monestary which has no been converted into a beautiful hotel, where Germans and Americans walk around in flip flops suning their pale bodies by the pool. Well, we sort of shrugged this aside when me and my collegue heard about it, then this morning a client came up to us and said I couldnt sleep all night because someone was in the room upstairs walking around and creaking a door, and she added and it was like a weird clomping type footstep. She looked at us, because we both had this look of "what the fuck! " and we were oh no nevermind, thats interesting and such, but we didnt tell her there are no rooms above you, since your ceiling is 12 foot high. Shame Ghost Nun strikes again. I cant even tell you how much Ive been drinking between pre-dinner drinks or apperativi as we call them plus all the Chianti Classico we have for dinner and the after dinner drinks all i can say is wow its good country to drink in, but fuck thehills are steep. There is this one hill that is so steep you think its over and the hills ugly sister slaps you in the face. I will be home soon as my jaunt is near done and i am oh so happy. Tomorrow i am in the van so i will crank the Canadian 80s rock yet again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

I'm curious to know where are the other "ghost nun" postings? That old dame seriously freaked me out.

And by the way, your blog isn't THAT risque. I don't know why you wouldn't let me read it. :( It's pretty hilarious. Though I had no idea you had such a fascination with your own balls...

7:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: