Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Fuck theres a day for you

OK so my day went anything but smooth.
Let's just say there was someone who got a lot of skritches falling off their bikes and i am now nurse fucken nightengale. Does a first aid training class in a gym really train you for nursing? I wass in top form ripping open gauze patches, idioning and telling him all that needed to be done ER style, I have said it once and many a time "I almost went into MEdicine and McMaster University." My wallet full of 900 Euro fell into the toliet, jesus christ. I was taking off my bike shorts to well you know sit down and my wallet which i tucked in them for safe keepiong fell in to the toliet and it was one of those toliets that had that blue water in it too. shame. Highlight was eating Bistecca Fiorentina and drinkiing a remarkable Chianti Classico as thats the fucken zone of italy im in.
shame

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just checked yours (and Tash's) blogs. Too funny! easy with that gauze tape Marco. Rest assured, you'll have better luck now that Mr and Mrs Porco have entered the country! ;-)
lotsa love, say hi to Tash.
Carla

10:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: