Tuesday, May 02, 2006

SHOW ALERT: I am in a COMEDY SHOW

SHAME is Right!
You've seen me do Improv. You've seen me in plays. Now see me in Sketch!
My first ever Sketch Show. It's called SHAME is Right! Our sketch troupe, apropriately called SHAME is Right!
Starring: Amanda Barker, Dale Boyer, Trevor Martin, and me Marco



Details:
SHAME is Right!

Thursday May 11th at 8pm *Special night*
Thursday May 18 at 8pm

Tickets Only $8 at the box office.
order tickets on line: www.dieselplayhouse.com
order tickets by phone: 416.971.5656
Location: The Diesel Playhouse (formerly The Second City)
56 Blue Jays Way (across from Wayne Gretzky's Resteraunt)
You can check out our website: www.shameisright.4t.com

WARNING:
This show contains: Mature Themes, Strong Language, Graphic Violence, and NUDITY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: