Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Gold Star for Mayor Miller

OK so I don't make any bones about not being a fan of Toronto's Mayor David Miller.
I think I've even slammed him on this blog. BUT I have to give him some respect. After my friend got mugged I sent him a letter regarding the incident and the problems I've noticed in the area. He responded with a letter, that addressed my concerns, and I have to say for what it's worth, that's cool. And I have to give the man some respect. Though I may not agree with him politically speaking, I must say that I appreciate his letter. Word; Miller.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just hope Paul and Heather McCartney don't show up on his campaign trail.

12:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: