Friday, November 25, 2005

Lay-ZEE!!

OK I know I know,
since I've been back from Europe, I have not been blogging.
You come home and you become a lazy bastard.
There are many things I want to bitch about seeing as those are the things I like to blog about most. However I will try to also have a few positive posts as I dont want the world to know how bitter I really am.

Here are some thoughts:

- Do something nice for someone for fuck sakes. open a door, let them cut in on the road etc....why? to show the world you're not really as big a prick as you are.

-Don't make the homeless invisible, I'm not saying give them a coin, if you are cheap you are cheap, but at least acknowlegde them if they ask you for something, a simple "sorry" will do just fine, you'll be suprized how many tell you to have a nice day. And if you're a cock or a bitch or a cock bitch you are probably going to tell them to "get a job" yeah I've got 2 degrees and I can't get one, so on behalf of the homeless and unemployeed, "please go fuck yourself".

-email or talk to someone you haven't spoken with in a while. just because.

- smile, and enjoy the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

don't be mean to homeless. poverty does not end like that with your attitude.

10:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: