Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Profiling


OK so I saw the Fred and Ginger dancing building it's a cool place if I get a chance I'll post a pic. I am deciding what to do with regards to my early morning flight, I'm a bit of an asshole, there was an afternoon flight I could have taken very nicely, but instead I'm like no let me take the early flight into Paris, spend the night in Paris and really enjoy my last day in Europe. Without thinking about the fact that I have to leave Prague at 4am in order to get to the airport in time for my flight. I also tried to put my sweater on but the zipper was all the way up and when I tried to pull the zipper down to get my big melon through I zipped over my eyebrow, so now I look like Vanilla Ice circa 1992...and I felt so stupid because I was stuck like a fat kid trying to take his sweater off at lunchtime. 'Course that's what happends when the fat kid grows up, instead of the playground he does it in Prague.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: