Friday, October 21, 2005

Pot belly

Hey so let me just say that the coffee here in France sucks dogs ass.
I was downing espresso on every highway stop from Arezzo to the Mont Blanc border like a crack addict.
So the company gave us the awesome bike shirt, when I put it on my body it seriously shows off this gut that I have, I know I was never slim jim but this shirt makes it look like I'm 8 months pregnant (no offense to all the Preggies out there) I looked in the mirror and i said to myself I should have relaxed with all the cornettos in Italy and I could have ate the plethora of vegetables in Puglia....but they just got in the way of my pasta. Oh well after 2 months of biking looks like I have to come home to Toronto to work out and lose the fat. Then again in North America I can just blend in with it, 'specially when I'm next to Jeff.
Today they have us biking 25kms through the Burgundy region of France.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Only you can exercise like amaniac and gain weight! I could too - that damn pasta rocks!

10:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: