Sunday, October 16, 2005

Me and my Asscream!



Ok so I mentioned it enough in my blog and many of you asked me about it, this is me and my ass and ball cream. I have one more day left of my final tour. In this photo I was so tanked on expensive wine I barely remember getting home and I had 3 bottles with me and a plank of wood. I was wrecked the next day, I thought I was going to do a Calgary that night in the hotel (only DeAngelis will truly understand that statement.) I digress...oh and finally you see how short my hair is, I mistakinly told the barber in italian to cut my hair when I should have said just a clean up for what i wanted, by the time I had a chance to say anything he had shaved a reverse mohawk into my crown. Needless to say I needed to get plastered.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so now I think I'll need to leave some brochures for the "12 step program"(not real dance stuff) after reading so many comments about wine. No Prague? No worries, maybe you can come visit me in Seattle, soon. BYW some of us do write but receive not reply in return, hmm. Tash

7:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: