Friday, October 07, 2005

Just a post

So I am in the need to return to Arezzo to get ready for my next trip, I need to wash my clothes and get everything in order, which will prove to be a bit of a task since there is no dryer and I have to either hang my clothes or get to a laundrymatt while they are open. I've also got to plan the end of my stay here in Europe as I would like to go to Prague for a few days and this will be after my jaunt to Paris.
It sounds so jet-setting but really it means hours on a train, for example, this afternoon I will spend 6 hours on a train to get from Brescia to Arezzo. I actually look forward to it as it will give me time to relax. I hope. I do want to give a shout out to Tuscany as we drove through it yesterday and it truly is a beautiful region.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: