Sunday, October 02, 2005

I hate to admit it

OK so somethings are perfectly acceptable in Italy that one would not dare do in Canada. One thing that I started doing early on my trip was wearing my sunglasses on the top of my head almost like a headband, their was no avoiding this one on the bike, but you see you get comfortable and you end up sporting them like that everywhere in stores, walking around the hotels, etc...
The one I tried hard not to do was the sweater around the shoulders with the sleeves tied around the front at the neck. It's just everyone here does it and well it was cool but not yet cool enough for me to put my sweater on, so I gave in and wore it like an Italian. When in Puglia I guess....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: