Friday, October 07, 2005

Back in Tuscany

OK so I'm back in Tuscany, I was in the mountains of Lombardia earliar and this eve I had BBQ in Tuscany. Tomorrow I think I'll be in Florence at some point, so that's always nice. As well I had a Donair today in Brescia no less, word to Seiler as she is the only person who I know who can really appreciate a well placed Donair. I start my 4th and final tour in a couple of days and I am looking forward to it, I finally have a cell phone that works and I feel like I know Puglia....but the question is do you ever really know Puglia.

Best question asked to me thus far:
How many bottles of olive oil can you get from one tree?
Just when I thought I knew all there was to know about olives, olive trees, olive oil, olive pressing, popeyes girlfriend, olive bread...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: