Friday, October 14, 2005

Amanda Barker


Many people have asked me who is this Amanda Barker I often refer to in my blog posting, Amanda is a good friend and this is her photo. I refer to her because she consistently emails me and reads my blog. Everyone else who doesn't email me or read my blog are simply sonsabitches, you know who you are...regardless although the white piss wine they produce in Puglia it is lightly evervecance which in my book is absolute cat balls, I drink an equally vial red known as the primitivo, which people like. But the true red from this region that is dee-lish is called a Negro-Amaro which you can be assured I will be eloquently ripped on tomorrow at our wine tasting. Shame that part of what I do is to consume copious amounts of wine. Absolute shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: