Saturday, September 24, 2005

who got sun today?

Oh I forgot even though it rained like a muthafucker, I got sunburned.
As well our van backed over a dog. Yup we ran over a dog. Not to worry Mark and Adrienne, it looks like we only sort of clipped it's backleg a bit. You see here if you park your van on the street the dogs that roam the area, lie in its shade. The best part of this was 1) I was not driving the van. 2)The wounded dog caused a diversion to the unpleasant situation we were having at that moment. But then all our guests started to theorize what happened to the dog including that it had a deep gash on its leg. Of course this is not a pleasant moment for anyone and I just tried to divert everyones theories on the quasi dead dog, but I did say if it had a gash on its leg there would have been a trail of blood leading into the bar where the dog wimpered to. To which I then became the expert in dog drive-bys. Needless to say we did not make friends in the canine world today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: