Friday, September 09, 2005

Today

Today,
hmmmm I was lost very lost and driving pretending to know exactly where i was going. Someone asked me for directions to the town they were suppose to go to and i just sort of pointed to the direction they were suppose to got and gave false directions hoping they would stumble onto our destitnation. I will just say this the lord works in mysterious ways. all worked out.
Some fig trees did not have fun today thanks to my van.
Best thing I did today, I flirted with a beautiful Puglian girl who was in the car across the hiway from me, i had right of way but because I was staring at her I missed my oportunity to turn so I had to communicate with her and we essentially and a moment of a flirt and she drove off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: