Monday, September 05, 2005

Learn to Drive!

If you want to learn to drive come to Italy. As you all know I'm carreening around tight corners and cliffs in southern Italy is yes a fucken Bus, a 10 passenger Renault bus for christ sakes someone give me a captains hat. So far those who have come in my path and have not lived to tell about it, a fig tree, we still have a fig on our roof, the awning of a fish shop, the one that got away a black dog, let's see how fast he is next time I peel around the corner. Oh yes and their are a few olive trees (probably about 100 years old) that won't look at me the same again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures sucka! We need to see some pictures! -Mark D.A.

4:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: