Thursday, September 08, 2005

IT has BEGUN!

OK so for those of you who have been what has been going on here in my stint in Italy. I have begun my tour, and what a tour thus far. Litterally a world win of hitting every hotel and resteraunt you can imagine in Puglia for the arrival of my group. It is the 2nd day and let me tell you I am sweating in a way I have never sweat before. It is invigorating, and exhausting. Today I rode 50km.

My favourite things thus far:
I had to transalte the following, "it lies in a zone that has to its left a Byzantine cloistered group of monks who began a holistic naturopathic greenery; and to its right the oldest university famous for scholars who begin the first translations of books from the Orient".
I went to fill up on Diesel for my Bus, (today the top of a fig tree lost its battle with our bus) at a 24 hour gas station, there was no attendant and no one who was anywhere near the gas station. So I asked someone why nothing was working and he said, "well, its Monday" and drove away and drove away leaving me there feeling like an asshole that I didnt know that on Monday for some reason no gas.
Tonight I ate some seabass and almost chocked to my death on two scales. thats alway fun.
Needless to say finding internet is not the easiest thing to do these days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am living through you...i am glad to hear you are having some difficulty because it makes the good times better...on the whole i find Europeans much better looking people because they have a heathier lifestyle and don't obsess about what they should be doing...they do it...please have a glass of wine for me.

10:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: