Monday, August 29, 2005

I'm in Beaune

Well, I made it, but not after Air Canada wanted to bump me to a 10pm flight when I booked my flight at 8pm, you see Air Canada from here in known as Air Tabernack, oversells their flights and bumps sonsabitches like me to a later flight. Luckly I got on the 8pm flight, but as Air Tabernack would have it my luggage went on the 10pm flight which meant I had to wait at Charles de Gaulle airport for 2 hours. Lets just say with little sleep on the plane, I was not in the best of shapes...but
it's amazing how a coffee even a bad airport coffee makes everything better.
Then it was on a bus that did a milk run to every gate in Charles de G. which took me to Gare du Lyon, off to Dijion, then change trains and a little whores bath on the train and I was in Beaune, prounounced 'bone'. Basically 8 hours from my arrival in Paris to my hotel which Beaune is like 1hour and 45 away from Paris, go figure, I smell, I'm tired, hungry and I'm off to shower, sleep, eat and you know what drink!
Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: