Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Burgundy anyone?

OK so for those of you who are unaware, Beaune France is in the Burgundy region where the Burgundy wine is happily made and drunk.

I found out that on Friday, I will be driving a van for 10 hours from Beaune through Switzerland, down through Italy. By myself no less. Not that I am complaining but all I can say is ouch, lets hope it's better then the ride through New Brunswick (that's meant specifically for one persson, and she knows who she is -dommage sur un baton.)

Other than that it is warm, sunny and beautiful in Beaune, and once again I got pillaged when I went to the bank to change currency as they charged me 5 Euro 60 thats around $8.85 Canadian to change money, I'd have perfered it if the teller came around the banqette and kneed me in the nuts.

And for the record, the trains stations in France have the weirdest sound it sounds like someone is about to be stabbed in a horror flick, I can't even describe it, its like this synthesized sample.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you need any directions? Feel free to call Jewstar!

6:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have preferred if she kneed you in the nuts too...

Muggsy

8:48 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And they say the French are not business people? Bah! Vive le France!

9:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: