Saturday, January 29, 2005

Someone's been fucking with my blog!

Yeah you heard me right. I just noticed that someone edited my Profile and wrote some pretty lame things mixed in with what I wrote.
I wasn't really upset, I just thought wow, someone actually spent time breaking into my blog, what a useless tit they must be. Then I read what they wrote and I thought wow very uninspired. I will give them credit for breaking into my blog, that takes some talent. I believe they did it just a few days ago but I could be wrong. It never ceases to amaze me how people do stuff like that break into codes or vandalize and yet they don't have the balls to attach their names to their work. Congratulations to you, whoever you are! I'd be interested to know how you were able to get the info to crack my password, email me if you aren't too much of a coward.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations.

CleverGirl

2:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there!
This is the guilty party, and despite your best efforts to admit my genius, it was really all an accident, so I suppose I am a useless tit. I don't even know you, and should probably be thankful. I just happen to have Eccomi as part of my email adress and thought it was the username for my blog. Turns out your password is very similar to an old one of mine, and I discovered it through mere trial and error, thinking it was my blog. I didn't really harm anything or change your password, so you should be grateful. Oh, and if you're too busy talking to or enjoying Vito Cazzolungo and his.. prospects, and you don't notice this, I'll send you an email too. At least I gave you something else to get angry about, which I guess is not really an accomplishment.
On a side note, are you Italian?

9:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and it's nice to see taht you kept the "learning obscure languages" thing in your profile. A good tribute to my (good) fortune in accidentally finding your password.

8:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: