Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Family Parking -bullshit!

So I just got back from IKEA and I parked in the Family parking spot which for some reason seems like it's almost better than the Handicapped spot (which I would never park in).
Why should people who are in a family get ideal parking spots? Just because they have mangy kids, doesn't mean these kids can't walk. If you feel the need to bring your kids with you when you go shopping, then you should have to deal with the same sort of parking issues I deal with. Perhaps they should have spots way at the back that say Single and Lonely and I could park there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee i park in the slot at frys grocery store marked "expectant moms", i figure I'm getting my retroactive parking spots..........they didn't have this stuff in the 80s.

12:03 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you have some kids of your own and then see if you think all of your daily torments and madness are all worth it when you get that sweet sweet ikea parking space biatch!
OR BETTER YET, why don't you borrow someones children for a day and take them shopping so they can relax at home eating bonbons or whatever it is you do all day

10:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: