Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Great Comedy- Awesome Duo!

LOOKING FOR COMEDY?
I am very critical of comedy, being a comedian myself. Generally I'm not a huge fan of sketch, it's got to be good for me to recommend it. So here is a show I whole heartly recommend and some brief points as to why.

Leslie Seiler is one of the most generous, talented and funny people I have professionally worked with, on a personal note: she's a total bitch.
Lauren Ash, is honest, brilliant, and also funny as hell.

Together these two have formed a Sketch Comedy duo called: CORY
They are performing every Wednesday in November at the the Second City in Toronto. Don't miss it.
They do a sketch in the gynocologists office which is brilliant. Lauren Ash does a song that I have yet to see something as shocking, bold, and fucken funny that at the very end of the song had me fucken cheering like a fucken Texan that voted for Bush!

Details:
WEDNESDAYS: November 3rd, 10th,17th,24th
The Second City, 56 Blue Jays Way
Showtime 9pm
Price $8 and well worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: