Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Creepy Ghost

O.K. so I do believe in ghosts and I am into some new age stuff. So it stands to reason that I was totally convinced. It seems as though, while makeing a car commerical from somewhere in Europe something odd happened. When they finished filming the ad, the people who made it noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. The ad was never put on TV because the unexplained ghostly phenomenon frightened the production team out of their wits. Watch it and about halfway look and you will see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road, it's eerie. I actually think I can hear something in the audio, but my friends who have seen it say I'm crazy. My skeptical friends did think the mist is a little weird, but think it's more likely just the early morning fog from the location than an entity. See for yourself.

Click Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: