Saturday, September 04, 2004

Opening night part 2

Ok, so I have 4 people I know in my audience, some locals and a nice peppering of old people. I come out, a little nervous I'll admit, and Froud they love your opening, someone email froud to read my blog...ok so the crowd is warm and ready and I did well, there were times where I could feel them tense. And some of the old people had stern looks on their faces especially during my "pussy rants" but when i did my George W. Bush the old people went ape-shit they started clapping i got three moments of applause on my political stuff that I had to stop and let it subside. I had a fan who was an Italian-Newfoundlander who stayed and waited for me after my show and that was great.

Leslie and Rob have thier second show that night at 9:30, which I attend with Natashia and now technical cues are not a problem...(two minor ones) but the show was great!!!! And the crowd just under 70 ate it up.

Eve with their technical problems in their opening they got a great review in the Chronical, this morning I looked in that paper to find no reveiw...what the fuck...but anyways...I saw the Bluenose II and Theodore the tug boat its great! I have 2 more friends who came to halifax today and I think we are going to the Titanic graveyard today...should be fun...keep checking for my halifax updates.
cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: