Sunday, September 05, 2004

Halifax on the sly

OK, so I got myself into this seceret room here at the hotel I'm staying in Blake helped me with this he's some sort of kid security who was having a butt outside...anyway...I'm here. We went to the titanic grave and it was nice but its a graveyard and not really my 1st choice of place to hang out, but Rob really enjoyed it and so that was fun to do with him. We went to the Maritime Museum and we saw a 20 minute 3-d film on the Titanic I was bored and the 3-D was fucking up my brain. I went home and got ready for my 2nd show.

I decided to go for a swim in the hotel pool to relax me before my show. I swallowed some water in the jacuzzi and probably got e-coli because I had the shits an hour before my show, so I went to Shoppers and got some imodium.

I go to my show, and tonight there is just about a dozen people in the audience, which is shit especially when you are in a shitty theatre space, but it was great! I had a good time and the crowd seemed to enjoy it. Then this excentric professor from Dalhouise who was at my show stuck around and wanted to buy me a beer, so we went to The Economy Shoe Shop a bar all the boehemians go to although its alot more dressy then one would expect we had a beer and then met up with a half in the bag Leslie Seiler and a not so drunk Fulton at the Fireside, with the Professor in Tow. We drank some more, and after a long story from the professor were able to make my

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: