Sunday, September 12, 2004

Final Performance!

So at 7:30pm I will be doing my last Vito Cazzolungo show at the Imperial room at the Neptune.
I'm excited to finally be done which means no more making posters, and handing out postcards and soliciting and putting up and tearing down my show, its such a pain in the ass. I'm taking Chad out for dinner after the show.

Last night, I went to the Italian Association's dinner and it was nice I met some great people there, I was suppose to do stand up, but stupid me said to put the mic outside I was going to do it outside (what was I thinking?) few people were listening and there was this drunk biker guy with a thick goatie, yelling shit at me, not heckling, he was yelling nonsensical things like "from the north!!!from the north!!!" I was kinda laughing to myself thinking oh Perry would get the biggest kick out of this... I drank so much beer lastnight.

So I don't perform until 7:30, I might go see a fringe show, and clean up my place, de-fringe it, its got all kinds of shit lying about, posters, postcards, papers, markers, tape, etc....

I lost my LA cap, I hope Rob and Leslie found it in the car, it's M.I.A. and that makes me sad. I'll try to update after my show.
cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: