Wednesday, July 14, 2004

It's getting out of hand!

I recently went to the pharmacy to get a prescription filled. The drugs cost me $2.19, but the drug store charged me a dispensing fee of $4.47, so my total came to $6.66 thus proving that dispensing fees are the mark of the DEVIL!

HERE IS WHAT I THINK:
1.It is outrageous that we citizens of Ontario have to pay dispensing fees for each prescription we get filled at one visit.
2.It is outrageous that we have to pay a dispensing fee which often supersedes the price of the drugs, in my case it was twice the price of the drug.
3.It is outrageous that pharmacies are allowed to rape the consumer which such fees, each pharmacy sets their own rate; it's not controlled and thus we get fucked and hard!

OK, so now I'm pissed, and as much as I like to bitch about stuff I also think it is imperative to act on what pisses you off!
So I have decided to draft a letter to a man I truly believe is a fuck nut Mr. Dalton McGuinty, Premier of Ontario. In hopes that this asshole will do something about it.

OK so what can you do about it?
Take 2 minutes and email the Premier and tell him you want something done about it!
Simply <Click Here and you'll have the Cock-slaps email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: