Friday, June 18, 2004

HARPER is a FUCK NUT!!

It is time to VOTE everyone!!!!
Go out there and excercise your duty and your right to VOTE!
But just to make things clear for those of you who aren't politically savvy!

Stephen Harper is a Fuck-Nut:

He wants less control on GUNS -fucken loser
He is anti-a woman's right to choose.-fucken asshole
He is anti environment. -fucken idiot
He is very PRO AMERICA so much so he wants an AMERICAN representative in our GOVERNMENT!-fucken bastard


And on the off chance Stephen Harper reads my blog. I just want to tell him to
GO FUCK HIMSELF!!!
and Tarah I know you feel the same way too, so I just want to say PEACE to everyone else, and please go out and VOTE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marco T said...

I have no idea how being a scottish vampire, has anything to do with the federal election, but then again maybe it has everything to do with it?

For the record I don't know Boabhan Sith, so her endorsement of Scottish Vampires in this election or any future election is her personal endorsement.

Being of Italian extraction and enjoying garlic, I couldn't see myself voting for any sort of Vampire, or Stephen Harper who is an environmental vampire and just a plain ol' ASSHOLE!!!

Vote because it does the country good.

Marco Timpano

10:13 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yours truly voted at the advanced polling station today. So there. :-P


CleverGirl

1:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: