Thursday, June 17, 2004

Book review- davinci code

This is a book review for Dan Brown's hit thriller, mystery, secret underground societies, fictional book:
The DaVinci Code.


It is a BIG book and I don't like to read big books, they take a lot of time, and go on forever, but this book became a page turner. It takes about 10 chapters, I was kinda bored at first and then BOOM! I got hooked and couldn't get enough of it, because even though this book is fiction, a lot of the theories presented are thought to be true. So it gets you thinking maybe the church has been hiding stuff from the world.

If you like:
Conspiracy Theories,
Secret societies,
Hidden meaning in art,
Spirituality that makes you think,
French people,
The genius of Da Vinci.

Then you'll like this book!!!

If you don't like any of that then,<Click Here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maria T:

The DaVinci Code... I'm definitely hooked on it too. I find it intriguing in that the situations, places, and historical facts parallel reality in such a way as to make the reader question what is indeed fact or fiction.

I'm also a big Leondardo DaVinci fan, in terms of his ability to understand complex physics, experiment, and to move/think beyond what is considered possible. As such, I find myself reading on to see what DaVinci theory or invention will be mentioned next. Although I digress, it has led me to dig up some DaVinci designs just to probe this engineer's mind.

1:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: